Terms and Conditions Revisions
- Under “Moderator Policy” : Moderators will abide by the Moderator Guidelines set forth by Sunny Money Family.
- Any of the above code of conduct is applicable to Sunny Money Family associates and its members on and off this site. Inappropriate behavior based on anything found on this site about its members, associates, moderators, etc that is used in a threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, hateful, deceptive, fraudulent, invasion of privacy, sexual acts, violent or any other violations of terms manner, may be subject to the bashing rules (See Section 3: 3 strike bashing rules). This is a positive community and we do not want to instill hostility anywhere towards our members as it creates a negative user experience be it on or off this site. As always, we are available via the contact form to hear what you have to say –be it to report terms violations, harassment, or give us a suggestion on ways to improve our site.
1. We do not condone harassment in any shape or form on or off this site. Our members are our top priority and if you receive any threats or harassment on things like social media, email, etc, please let one of the Sunny Money Family associates know so we can help where we can.
To make sure our awesome members are protected, we’ve added some things to help be more transparent about your privacy. This is in reference to the new General Data Protection Regulation set to take effect on 25 May 2018.
Under “When do we collect your personal information?”
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact Forms: Personal data captured for the purpose of a contact form will include the name and email address you provide as well as your IP address for the purpose of spam filtering. Contact form submissions will be kept for six months for the purpose of troubleshooting and follow ups. After six months, contact form submissions are deleted. We keep your data confidential and do not provide this information to anyone.
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
- How Long We Retain Your Data: We keep contact form submissions for six months, analytics records for a year, and customer purchase records for ten years. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Deletion requests can be made by filling out a contact form.
- Where we send your data: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- For privacy-specific concerns, you can email us directly at email@example.com or the site admin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of a data breach, we will report the incidence to our members within 72 hours via email. Along with our members, proper authorities will be notified of the incidence as soon as it has been discovered.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, credit/debit card information, etc. You may, however, visit our non-premium site features anonymously without making an account.
Under “How do we use your information?”
- ADDED: You may also request us to remove you from our list directly via the contact form (just include your site username, valid registered e-mail, and your written request).
Under “How do we protect your information?”
- ADDED: Our payment gateway provider has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. All information collected, transmitted, and stored has security measures in place.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. Payment information such as credit and debit card numbers, billing addresses, etc are stored on a secure server with our payment gateway for the purpose of payment processing, the issuance of refunds, and (when opted for by the user) recurring payments. If at any time you wish for your payment details to be exported and/or erased, you may request that of us directly via the contact form (just include your site username, valid registered e-mail, and your written request).
- REMOVED (duplicate iteration): It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- ADDED: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Under “Your Consent”
- ADDED: in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
Under newly added section called “Your Rights”
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Legal bases for collecting your information:
For those in the European Union, our legal grounds for processing information about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device or charge you for a paid plan; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
Moderator SOP Revisions
Last updated 24 May 2018
-Sunny Money Family, Inc. Team
President/Founder and Technical Analyst: Alex S.
CTO/Site Administrator: Noëlle H.
CMO: Jake M.