LDSI: The First Steps
Part 1: The DD
Prior to Reinstatement : Had been a dead/shell company since 2014.
Bannor Michael Macgregor (new incoming CEO)
Other companies with Bannor participating:
Take note of the near same Reinstatement Date for several of his companies:
*LDSI picture here showing near same reinstatement dates as APH and Hyperion above. Only one of these companies are a publicly traded stock symbol being LDSI.
*Now notice the near same dissolution dates of his other companies below which also matches the near same reinstatement dates of the above companies.
Now Notice the only company that has remained active this entire time below:
*American Picture House, Inc. is the only company that he is a part of that wasn’t either newly reinstated or dissolved. It was active during this entire process.
My prognosis and prediction on this: I believe this to be consolidation and eventual large scale merger. I don’t mean consolidation like the way we know it in stocks. This is what I mean by consolidation: “the action or process of combining a number of things into a single more effective or coherent whole.” I believe strongly that American Picture House, INC is what will be merging into LDSI. LDSI will eventually be referred to as American Picture House or something similar; LDSI is a shell/tool for them to take all their businesses public. I believe the two other private companies that were reinstated will be integrated into the American Picture House/LDSI merging process. There is further proof shown below, bringing in a past executive with OTC experience into American Picture House.
What do I believe the future LDSI company will be? Read the American Picture House vision for yourself:
*Notice their past talent agent companies, APH Fund Managers, “Hyperion Equity Partners” which is registered in the financing field of business. I believe APH/LDSI will be following this route.
The APH Team:
Not Phil’s first time working with an OTC company before. This company is now trading at $3.80 on Nasdaq :
Current APH Projects:
Notice the writers APH has for these projects, pretty big time writers
Continued: Be sure to view their website below, it shows their current projects in the film industry mentioned above along with the managers and gives a great outline of the business.
Contact we have made with LDSI/APH founders and a brief outline of the discussion :
*current APH managers listed above
- Bannor Macgregor : has hinted at updates coming to otcmarkets.com in the near future.
Something else I noticed him say below:
*You would only hire an investors relations person/group if you had a public company with pending releases. We are in the process of setting up a conference call with Daniel.
- Jeffrey Katz: Contact has been made with him to include phone conversations (a few times in the last week). The main points I gathered from the phone conversation told to me were the following:
- They are very aware of the stock increasing, they are excited and happy to already have so many shareholders…he seemed very excited to bring happiness/success to those who are quality shareholders.
- He talked about how they recently gained control of several companies and also have several start up projects they are in control of. They were looking for a direction to take them all in. This is in line with what I’m predicting above, LDSI being used as a public vessel to bring all these private companies to the public side.
- He was reluctant to share much, like a good company CEO/management should be….what always turns me away is when a CEO wants to pump and tell you everything in the world….this guy was not like that at all. He painted a brief picture and the picture was clear enough that it aligns with my prediction.
What we can/I’m expecting in the coming days/weeks:
- A schedule 13D filing or some sort of 8k that discusses the incoming merging interests. (I could see something like this coming any day, it wouldn’t surprise me.)
- Going from stop sign to yield sign to pink current…(we will bring up the idea of uplist to them, we always do to see what they say.)
- A company introduction/direction (PR)
My prediction is LDSI will be used as a public vessel for all these private companies to merge into, which from the looks of it means several successful companies merging into LDSI. This play overall very much reminds me of the journey I was a part of and still am with BYOC and GNIN in the beginning stages. The main difference here is the share structure, based on our estimates the float is around 150 mil for LDSI in comparison to 700 mil for BYOC (hit .16 high so far) . So can LDSI do double that? Half that? You never really know, based off share structure and comparables it easily can, BUT we have to see how it all comes together, just like BYOC and GNIN in the beginning stages. We have a potential huge runner in the making, especially if APH is fully merging into LDSI. I mean we are talking about a founder who has taken an OTC company to over 3.00 dollars a share via OTC to Nasdaq before. To conclude this, these opportunities are exciting. They are exciting because they are literally a possible huge play in those beginning stages I keep mentioning. As more and more info comes out, we go current, we get PR’s, everything is fresh and completely new to the public which means a steady/gradual share price increase for months to come JUST LIKE BYOC to .16 and GNIN so far to .04
Let us know what you thought of this blog by leaving a comment below or submitting a CONTACT form! We love feedback! If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up below for our blog alerts to be notified as soon as we hit “publish” on new ones!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Technical Analysis/Opinions of Alex S; Owner/Founder
You can follow him on Twitter @SUNNYLAND24
Compiled/Proofread by Noëlle H; CTO/Site Administrator
You can follow her on Twitter @subliMINXal
If you’re interested in joining the Sunny Money Family, you can get registered HERE!
Be sure to check out our SERVICES page if you’re interested in being a part of our online learning community offering chat, forums, and webinars. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this post, let us know by filling out a contact form or leave a comment below. We’re happy to help! You can also follow us on Twitter @SunnyMoneyFam to see what we’re up to.
**Disclaimer: Sunnymoneyfamily.com encourages readers and investors to supplement the information in these reports with independent research and other professional advice. This is independent research done by our team but also contains many opinions. Always be sure to trade at your own risk and your own loss. Sunnymoneyfamily.com is not a Registered Investment Adviser, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. Investing/trading in financial securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. For further clarification, please see Terms and Conditions.**